Faith Versus Fear
God’s Got You
DISCIPLES OF THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OUTREACH MINISTRIES, INC.
The world tells us being fearful is normal and we must become accustomed to it; however, this is not God’s will for us. Operating in fear turns on Satan’s “death cycle” which leads to our destruction; by contrast, operating in faith turns on God’s “life cycle” which eventually leads to manifestation of His promises in our lives. Fear and darkness go together; following Jesus, who is the light of the world, delivers us from both. Trusting in Him, instead of in everything we see around us, dismisses fear, and keeps us in the light of God’s truth.
1. Fear is not our imagination; it is a spiritual force designed by the enemy to harm us. We conquer it by making an intentional choice to trust God.
2. Fear gives birth to selfishness. When we are afraid to trust God to uphold us, we move into self-preservation.
3. The enemy does not want us to see God’s light because it is stronger than his darkness.
4. God will bring light and understanding into areas where previously there was none and do things humans cannot do. He has promised and He will follow through.
5. Following Jesus supplies us a solution for spiritual blindness; we will no longer be in the dark. We follow Him by following His Word. By contrast, following what we see and hear in the world shortchanges us of all spiritual wisdom.
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- • John 10:10 (KJV)
JOY & VITALITY with RACHEL